- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; November 28, 2017: Al Zorah, the unique lifestyle and leisure destination in the UAE, nestled in the exotic setting of natural mangroves and breathtaking lagoons of Ajman, expands its portfolio of sporting activities to offer ultimate thrilling watersports experiences.
Perfect for adventure enthusiasts and family retreats, the luxury destination will host several motorised and non-motorised sports including jet-skiing, wake boarding, flyboarding, kayaking, paddle boating, water skiing, kite-boarding and much more. Catering to all age groups and levels of ability, the new additions promises visitors an action-packed experience at Al Zorah.
Unlike any other tourist destination, Al Zorah provides visitors and adventure seekers an extraordinary, spirit-uplifting natural setting for adrenaline-fuelled water activities, operated by Adventure Leisure Tourism (ALT), a destination management company. With friendly, safety-conscious instructors and equipment available on the peninsula, guests can take it at their own speed and wait for winds that suit them.
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “The introduction of the leisure and recreational activities at Al Zorah further reinforces our objective to offer a distinctive tourist and lifestyle destination. Watersport enthusiasts and families looking for an exciting vacation and an intuitive experience can escape the bustle of city-life and create unforgettable memories at Al Zorah.”
He further added: “Our highly reputed operators – Adventure Leisure Tourism and Quest for Adventure - will ensure our guests receive the highest quality of service and have them experience the best watersports and rides, as they enjoy the magnificent views of the mangroves, the golf course, and waterfront.”
Besides the exhilarating water sporting activities at Al Zorah, the Kayak Tours conducted by ‘Quest for Adventure’, an adventure sports company, offers visitors an opportunity to explore one of the region’s most prized natural mangroves, officially declared as a Wetland of International Importance by the Ramsar Convention.
The destination will soon host special events like Stand-Up Paddle Boating Championships, Best Underwater Photo Competition and Jet-skiing Acrobatic Displays. Furthermore, Marina 1 at Al Zorah, constructed along the creek is near completion and will unveil berthing facilities for yachts, over 17 food & beverage outlets and additional entertainment activities including seaplane tours and abra rides.