- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; June 14, 2016: The Emirates Youth Council organised a ‘Youth Circles’ workshop at The Pavilion, Al Zorah’s iconic sales centre, in the presence of Sheikh Abdullah bin Ahmed Al Nuaimi, Sheikh Abdullah bin Majid Al Nuaimi, Sheikh Majid bin Sultan Al Nuaimi and H.E. Shamma bint Suhail Faris Al Mazrui, Minister of State for Youth Affairs.
Marwan Obaid Al Muhairi, a member of the Board of Directors at Al Zorah Development Company, also attended the workshop which was aimed at promoting dialogue on youth entrepreneurship in the UAE.
Al Zorah is a premier waterfront and organically connected lifestyle development by Solidere International, built in partnership with the Ajman Government. The free-zone destination will start welcoming visitors by the end of 2016, providing tremendous business opportunities for young entrepreneurs and making it a highly fitting location for the Emirates Youth Council to hold its workshop.
The Emirates Youth Council is chaired by HE Shamma Al Mazrui, Minister of State for Youth, who recently announced the launch of Youth Circles, an initiative approved by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
It is as part of the 100-day Action Plan of the Minister of State for Youth Affairs, to promote increased communication with the UAE’s youngsters and to understand their creative solutions to challenging issues.
Council members, VIP guests, and members of the media were in attendance at the meeting. Entrepreneurs discussed their successes and challenges with the young Emiratis to inspire them and help in achieving their aspirations.
Al Zorah is set across 12 kms of waterfront, has 1.6 kms of sandy beaches, and features an 18-hole Nicklaus Design championship golf course, two beach resorts currently under construction, a residential golf community that is rising rapidly and marinas which will see several water-related sports and activities by year-end. The first phase of the project will see delivery before the end of 2016.
Over 2 million sqm of natural mangroves are spread over the property, 60 per cent of which is devoted to public spaces and protected mangroves.
Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company, said: “It was an honour for us to host this accomplished group of young leaders who are paving the way for the future of our country. They have already achieved tremendous success through their curiosity, innovation, dedication and commitment to sharing best practices to create a better tomorrow for the UAE’s next generation. The event reaffirms Al Zorah’s position as a new and exciting destination that promotes youth entrepreneurship in the UAE.”
“The ‘Youth Circles’ reflect the UAE’s efforts to promote harmony and community participation as well as advance the level of communication between the government and citizens to ensure cutting-edge solutions. We are grateful to the Emirates Youth Council for holding this meeting at Al Zorah, and also to the Government of Ajman for its support. Al Zorah, which has been designed by Solidere International, is a reflection of the quality, detail and aspirations of Solidere, the parent company in Lebanon, and we are proud of our association with this region.”
Al Zorah is in close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah Airports, yet away from the bustle of city-life, and the wide range of outdoor pursuits further define the project. It is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.