- AJMAN, UAE; NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; May 21, 2015: A high-profile Lebanese trade delegation has come to Ajman and had a special tour of The Pavilion of Al Zorah, a premier waterfront and organically connected lifestyle project by Solidere International in partnership with the Ajman Government. They expressed their admiration of the landmark project that is defining a trendy new lifestyle in the UAE.
Imad Dana, CEO of Al Zorah Development Company, and Oussama Kabbani, COO of Solidere International, welcomed leading business leaders from Lebanon, who are in Ajman to meet officials at the Ajman Chamber of Commerce & Industry, followed by a visit to the Ruler’s Court and meet with His Highness Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince and President of the Executive Board.
The top-ranking business leaders were hosted at The Pavilion, Al Zorah’s majestic sales centre and an architectural marvel, where they were provided an overview of the iconic development, located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman.
They expressed their appreciation of Al Zorah’s design concept and development approach, which blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life. Spread over an area of 5.4 million sq mtrs, Al Zorah is set apart from other destinations by its exotic setting of natural mangroves and seafront.
Mr. Dana explained the tremendous business opportunities and lifestyle choices offered by the freehold development, which will start welcoming visitors at the end of the year. It will encompass 12 kms of waterfront, 1.6 kms of sandy beaches and a golf course. Over 1 million sqm of natural mangroves are spread over the property, 60% of which is devoted to public spaces and protected mangroves.
Mr. Kabbani said: “It was indeed a rare honour for us to host the high-ranking Lebanese business leaders who have achieved sterling success in their businesses through their vision and dedication. They expressed their appreciation of Al Zorah, a path-breaking project that reflects the strong development competencies of Solidere International, whose expertise is a reflection of Solidere, the mother company in Lebanon. . Their strong interest in the business potential and lifestyle choices offered by Al Zorah, a free zone and freehold project, will contribute to driving new investments in Ajman.”
Mr. Dana added: “We are thankful to the Ajman Chamber of Commerce for facilitating the visit of the trade delegation of Lebanese business leaders to Al Zorah. With tremendous opportunities for business associations and investments, the visit enabled us to present the world-class features and amenities in this prestigious lifestyle development. Their appreciation of the diverse aspects of the project underlines our commitment to delivering a truly spectacular project that adds tremendous value to all residents and visitors.”
Al Zorah is in close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah Airports, yet away from the bustle of city-life, and the wide range of outdoor pursuits further define the project. It is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.