- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; April 27, 2016: A high-profile delegation led by the Ambassador of Japan to the UAE, Kanji Fujiki, visited Ajman and were given a special tour of Al Zorah, a premier waterfront and organically connected lifestyle project by Solidere International in partnership with the Ajman Government.
Consul Fuminori Takaoka of the Consulate General of Japan in the UAE, accompanied the team along with other senior officials of the Japanese Embassy and Consulate. Top-ranking business leaders from Mitsubishi Corporation, The Bank of Tokyo, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Hitachi Ltd, among others, discussed various investment opportunities and areas of cooperation between the two entities. The delegation also discussed possibilities of setting up a workshop around these opportunities.
The Al Zorah tour was preceded by a visit to the Ruler’s Court to meet with His Highness Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince and President of the Executive Board.
The delegation was received by Imad Dana, CEO of Al Zorah Development Company, at The Pavilion - Al Zorah’s iconic sales centre - where they were provided an overview of the development, located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman.
The group was able to preview the massive 5.4 million sq mtrs project through a corporate video and the detailed model followed by a tour of the 18-hole Nicklaus Design Al Zorah Golf Club and other areas such as the Golf Villas.
With trade between the UAE and Japan having reached over AED120 billion in 2015, according to the latest data released by Japan External Trade Organisation (Jetro), the delegation’s visit was timely as it not only hopes to secure further investment from the UAE but also wishes to explore as many opportunities within the UAE.
They also expressed their appreciation of Al Zorah’s design concept and development approach, which blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life. Al Zorah is set apart from other destinations by its exotic setting of natural mangroves and seafront.
Dana explained the tremendous business opportunities and lifestyle choices offered by the freehold development, which will start welcoming visitors at the end of the year. The development is set across 12 kms of waterfront, 1.6 kms of sandy beaches, the championship golf course, two beach resorts that are being built, the golf villas that are rising up rapidly and marinas which will see several marine-related activities by year-end. Over 2 million sqm of natural mangroves are spread over the property, 60 per cent of which is devoted to public spaces and protected mangroves.
Dana said: “It was indeed an honour for us to host the high-ranking Japanese business leaders who have achieved tremendous success in their businesses through their commitment and dedication. The visit reaffirms the positive investment climate within the economic eco-system of the country and the delegation’s expression of interest has been very encouraging for us.
“Al Zorah is an innovative project that reflects the strong development capabilities of Solidere International, whose attention to detail is a reflection of Solidere, the mother company in Lebanon. Their strong interest in the business potential and lifestyle choices offered by Al Zorah, a free zone and freehold project, will contribute to growing investments in Ajman.”
He added: “We are grateful to the Ajman Chamber of Commerce for facilitating the visit of the delegation of Japanese diplomatic and business leaders to Al Zorah, and also to the Government of Ajman for its unceasing support. With great opportunities for associations and investments, the visit enabled us to present the first-rate features and amenities in this impressive lifestyle development. Their appreciation of the diverse aspects of the project underlines our promise to delivering a truly spectacular project that adds tremendous value to all residents and visitors.”
Al Zorah is in close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah Airports, yet away from the bustle of city-life, and the wide range of outdoor pursuits further define the project. It is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.