- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; 3 February, 2016: Al Zorah, one of the UAE’s most innovative and eco-conscious mixed-use destinations, welcomed over 150 students to its headquarters, The Pavilion, in celebration of 'World Wetlands Day', which is feted on February 2 all over the world.
In honour of the occasion, the Ajman Municipality and Planning Department held a “Wetlands Day” event on site, to educate students from UAE schools about nature and the wetlands, using Al Zorah’s two million square metres of natural mangroves as a prime example of a sustainable eco-system.
Students were given a special presentation on the wetlands and sustainable living, followed by a drawing session on the viewing terrace of The Pavilion where 10 students were given the opportunity to paint the natural environment, using the mangroves and flamingos as a backdrop.
Simultaneously, the planning department organised the planting of additional mangroves around the bridge crossing from The Pavilion to the golf course, by Carrefour staff members, adding further meaning to the affair.
Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company, said: “Al Zorah is delighted to welcome children from across the UAE on World Wetlands Day. We are grateful to the Ajman Municipality and Planning Department for hosting this event here; with its vast mangroves, Al Zorah is testimony to our commitment to preserving the environment. We have already added 20,000 sq.mtrs of mangroves and will continue to do so as they are part of an eco-system which includes over 58 species of different birds and marine life.”
The unique residential, commercial and lifestyle development, set along 12 kms of waterfront, and 1.6 kms of sandy beaches, in addition to an 18 hole Nicklaus Design championship golf course, is attracting the interest of investors and home-owners looking to experience an alternative lifestyle in Ajman and the UAE. At Al Zorah, there is a commitment to the highest level of sustainability which is reflected by its use of best practices in preserving the mangroves and the natural habitat, breathing life and greenery into the Northern Emirate.