- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; September 8, 2015: Al Zorah Development Company, a joint partnership between the Government of Ajman and Solidere International, unveiled two distinct new communities with a development value of AED 1.5 billion, within its self-sustained 5.4 million square metre development, at Cityscape Global, the region’s premier property exhibition being held at the Dubai International Convention Centre until September 10.
The Golf Estates gated community is a combination of villas, townhouses and apartments set on the 18-hole Nicklaus Design Golf Course within The Fairways district while the Al Zorah Beach Residences comprises chalet-style villas and apartments in The Shores district, in what will be the country's first residential property on the beach right next to a golf course.
Imad Dana, CEO of Al Zorah Development Company, said: "Al Zorah is envisioned to be a one-of-a-kind destination which will bring a new lease of life into the UAE's real estate sector. It is a development which seamlessly brings together nature, construction, interior design, urban planning, sports, leisure, dining and recreation to create a truly sustainable and organic lifestyle to residents and visitors. The 'Conscious Living' concept becomes a reality as these elements are woven into every square foot of the development."
The Golf Estates community embraces the organic lifestyle not seen elsewhere in the UAE with pedestrian trails, walkways from the entire development that extends into the community, a neighbourhood park and several other community facilities. Majority of the homes either overlook the park, the golf course and the one million square metres of natural mangroves.
Villas and townhouses in the Golf Estates will boast white architecture that contrasts with the surrounding greenery of the golf course; these homes will enjoy a prime location within the fairways. Semi-enclosed courtyards will add to the open-air living spaces, along with private gardens.
Dana added: “800 units will make up the Golf Estates Community, through apartments, villas and townhouses, and will also include a retail element to cater to the needs of the community. These will be designed keeping in mind the overall conscious effort to maintain the outdoor feel of the development."
Al Zorah Beach Residences, on the other hand, is meant for those who love life by the water and it’s the UAE’s first example of chalet-living. This precinct will comprise single-storey chalet-styled homes and apartments to the back of the villas, both with spectacular and uninterrupted views of the sea. An exclusive 134 units will be built.
The community will be set just 50 metres from the beachfront and adjacent to the LUX* Al Zorah Beach Resort and the Oberoi Al Zorah Resort. Residents will enjoy a 5-star resort experience all through the community due to the extension of walkways and pedestrian trails that flow through the entire development.
Both the new communities will encourage people to make the most of low-rise living, by exploring their natural environs. The homes will be contemporary in their design to cater to the tastes of those with a penchant for international luxury and a modern lifestyle which is testimony to the developer’s commitment to bringing a truly sustainable and organic lifestyle to the UAE for the very first time.
The initial phase of the development includes an 18-hole Nicklaus Design golf course and clubhouse which will be open for golf enthusiasts in December this year, to be followed by 42 exclusive Golf Villas by mid next year. Early 2016 will see first of the four marinas open to boat and yacht owners even as all landscaping and infrastructure works are completed. Early-2016 will also see the premium 5-star Oberoi Al Zorah Resort open for business.
Solidere International is leveraging the global experience of its parent company Solidere, responsible for downtown Beirut's successful redevelopment, and its local knowledge to ensure that competitive and strategic pricing is available to first-time home owners even as it creates a quality development that is tranquil and sustainable for future generations. Potential home owners will also have easy financing options.
“As experienced developers, Solidere has brought a unique awareness and balanced approach to the pace of construction so that the local flora and fauna is taken into consideration,” explained Dana.
Both Golf Estates and Beach Residences will commence construction in early 2016 with the former scheduled for completion in 36 months and the latter in 24 months.