- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
UAE; September 20, 2014: Al Zorah, a naturally unique and organically connected lifestyle development by Al Zorah Development Company, will highlight its highly exclusive collection of design-oriented ‘Golf Villas’ at Cityscape Global 2014, the region’s premier property exhibition to be held from September 21 to 23, at the Dubai International Convention Centre.
Located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman and defined by the marvels of nature at their pristine best, Al Zorah’s entire masterplan, crafted by Solidere International, will be showcased at Cityscape Global 2014. Visitors also have the opportunity to interact with Al Zorah’s dedicated customer service team to provide insights into UAE’s newest lifestyle destination as well as the newly launched Golf Villas.
Featuring rooftop terraces and set right on the Al Zorah Golf Course, the Golf Villas are a distinctive gated community within the destination. Residents will enjoy the sheer delight of a high-end golf course to the fullest as well as access to other sports and leisure activities within Al Zorah.
The 18-hole golf course, by Nicklaus Design, is located within a natural preserved environment of native sandy areas and mangroves, and a stroll away from the seafront. Switzerland-based Troon Golf, the world's leading high-end golf development company, will operate and manage the project.
Golf Villa residents are also in close proximity to Al Zorah Golf Clubhouse, which has a large swimming pool, a children’s swimming pool with a landscaped pool deck, a modern gym, a gourmet restaurant, a café, a multipurpose hall, and a Teen Club.
Privileged residences for a refined lifestyle, Al Zorah Golf Villas are defined by contemporary-style architecture with only 42 villas awaiting discerning clientele. With elegant white architecture contrasting with the green surroundings, the designs of the villas offer rolling outdoor views onto the golf course. Semi-enclosed courtyards provide secondary open-air living spaces and a private swimming pool.
Work on the golf course has achieved significant milestones with nine holes almost completed and the full course ready to open next year. Golf Villas residents will move into a fully functional golf course.
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, said that Al Zorah Golf Villas have been designed and developed to meet the requirements of investors who seek the best in life. “We are creating a lifestyle concept that is totally new to the UAE. In addition to the soothing vistas of the rolling greens and fairways, Golf Villas residents become part of a natural setting – with several leisure pursuits in easy access. Indeed, Golf Villas are a home like none other.”
He added: “The close proximity to Dubai, yet away from the bustle of city-life, and the wide range of outdoor pursuits further define Al Zorah as ‘where life comes naturally.’ The free zone and freehold project makes for an extraordinary investment opportunity for investors from around the world.”
All homes benefit from 24-hour security, beautifully landscaped areas between the buildings, walkways for casual strolls enjoying the sea breeze, an Al Zorah Golf Clubhouse within the community, and proximity to 5 star hotels and resorts, a wellness centre, and mangrove exploration trails as well as direct access to sports and leisure activities.
Al Zorah blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life. Away from the bustle of the city yet only 25 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport, Al Zorah continues to make significant progress of its masterplan to deliver intuitive lifestyle experiences for residents and visitors.
Nestled by over 1 million sq m of natural mangroves, and home to more than 58 bird species including the elegant pink flamingos, 12 km of waterfront and 1.6 km of sandy beaches, leisure becomes a natural lifestyle at Al Zorah. Bringing an active lifestyle, nature-oriented outdoor activities including kayaking, sailing, fishing and mangroves exploration become part of routine.
Bringing a joyous and refined way of living, Al Zorah has five key districts - The Gateway, Beachfront, Peninsula, Creekside and Golfcourse. The Gateway is the entrance of Al Zorah from Sheikh Mohamad Bin Zayed Road, while The Beachfront will accommodate high-end resorts, serviced residences, a beach club and boardwalk, beachfront residential serviced apartments and villas.
The Peninsula, connected by a pedestrian retail and leisure spine, comprises an entertainment complex, a marina, Al Zorah souks and a lifestyle centre. The Creekside is a residential and hotel quarter planned as a calm high-end neighbourhood with direct access to the waterfront promenade and magnificent views of the creek and mangroves.
In addition to work on the golf course, at this stage, the infrastructure for the four marinas is completed and the construction of the two world-class beachfront hotels and resorts is well underway. Al Zorah Golf Clubhouse, golf view villas, serviced residential apartments, boardwalk, beach club and wellness centre are also progressing rapidly.
Al Zorah is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut. Solidere International is currently developing mixed-use projects across the Middle East region and other emerging markets globally.