- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; September 4, 2016: Al Zorah Development Company, a joint partnership between the Government of Ajman and Solidere International, announced its participation in the most-anticipated property and real estate event of the year, Cityscape Global 2016. The event will take place from September 6-8 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The massive 5.4 million square meter development in Ajman, will showcase a range of tourism destinations, residential communities and business districts that contribute to the growth of the emirate’s non-oil sectors.
Imad Dana, CEO of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “The support of the Ajman Government furthers our objective to develop high-quality mixed-use communities that permit residents and guests to live in harmony with the natural landscape and to explore and enjoy the site. We are thankful to HH Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman, as well as the Crown Prince HH Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi for their continued patronage.
“This year at Cityscape Global, we will be highlighting our contribution to the development of Ajman’s economic diversification strategy through unique projects which will support the UAE’s tourism and commercial aspirations.”
Al Zorah’s 355sq. m. pavilion at Cityscape is located in Hall 3 of the convention center, and will feature a diversified portfolio including new development announcements within the districts and will share progress and updates on several projects displayed at its pavilion.
Some of the key projects on display at the Al Zorah stand in Cityscape Global 2016 are:
-The Fairways district, which is the most developed of the five zones, is close to providing possession delivery to investors by the end of 2016.
Currently in the final stage, Golf Villas, a distinctive component in the Al Zorah project, will be ready to welcome residents by end of 2016. With expansive openings that frame views of the golf course and mangroves, the luxury collection of villas are all front-facing the golf course but ensures the privacy of residents and protects them from neighboring properties and passers-by. The villas are beautifully designed with contemporary white architecture and double volume ceiling and light.
With the announcement of Golf Estates last year, Al Zorah will provide further construction details of this gated community which is a combination of villas, townhouses and apartments set on the 18-hole Nicklaus-Design Golf Course within The Fairways district. The Golf Estates community embraces an active vibrant lifestyle that is well connected with the rest of the development through pedestrian trails, walkways that extends into the wider community, a neighborhood park and several other community facilities. A majority of the homes either overlook the park, the golf course, the marina and the two million square metres of natural mangroves.
The district will also see the launch of an internationally branded wellness center, which is aimed to provide individualised service, whether that be from beauty treatments, stress management, and exercise, to nutrition advice, weight control diagnostics, and much more for a healthier lifestyle.
-Al Zorah will announce the opening of one of its four built Marinas, Marina 1 Park, which is a central venue encompassing over 17 retail and F&B outlets and a watersports center which will host a variety of water sports activities within a sandy beach area, dedicated parking, lawn areas and play areas. Marina 1 Park will also be guided by an experienced watersports operator to ensure a safe and secured operating. It will be the recreational facility to the first set of boat owners, residents of Al Zorah, and hotel guests.
-Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) have commenced making necessary arrangements to facilitate consistent supply of electricity and water throughout Al Zorah distrcits.
-Completion of the social infrastructure such as pedestrian routes, bicycle and buggy trails and sidewalks creating areas of interaction and activity with premium views and catering to a range of recreational needs within close proximity to residences is at end of year.
Dana, further added: “Al Zorah is envisioned to be a one-of-a-kind destination which will bring a new lease of life into the UAE's real estate sector. It is the country's only niche development which seamlessly brings together nature, construction, interior design, urban planning, sports, leisure, dining and recreation to create a truly sustainable and organic lifestyle to residents and visitors. The 'Conscious Living' concept becomes a reality as these elements are woven into every square foot of the development.”
Among the highlights of this year's exhibition, another major announcement will be that of the opening of The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah. Operated by Oberoi Hotels and Resorts this project is an escape and a new experience for luxury-seeking and wellness-focused guests for whom exclusivity and privacy are paramount. At The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah, you will find personalised service, elegant contemporary architecture, and an intimate atmosphere. Sea views are guaranteed from all areas of the resort.
With over 80 percent of the project completed, the hotel is spread across three platforms to ensure an unobstructed view of the coast.