- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; July 12, 2015: Al Zorah Development Company, a joint partnership between the Government of Ajman and Solidere International, will be home to the first Thanani, a simple yet stylish Arabic culinary concept with a European twist. The brand has been developed by Figjam on behalf of owners, MAZ Investment.
The 10,575 sq ft rooftop resto-lounge will bring truly novel cuisine to Ajman for the first time and will be part of the development’s marquee edifice, ‘The Pavilion’. Thanani will afford diners marvelous views of the creek and mangroves from the top floor of Al Zorah’s sales centre.
The eatery will serve tapas and light Arabic food in an elegant setting and will fuse European cooking techniques with Middle Eastern flavours. The outlet will have a vibrant menu reflective of the seasons, to create exciting dishes for lunch and dinner. The list of options, which will be divided into sections like “Fresh,” “Earthy,” “Spicy” and “Salty,” will feature starters, mezze, and dessert in each category.
Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company said: “Thanani will serve a large community of both Arab and Western patrons. We have respected local culture while creating our concept, whilst simultaneously appealing to and going beyond the expectations of Western expats.
Al Zorah is all about sophistication – and with Thanani we will add to an already classy space. With the opening of the golf course before the end of the year, the golfing community, visitors and the public, alike, can expect to enjoy magnificent views from the resto-lounge – ones that overlook both our stunning golf course as well as the mangroves,” he added.
Thanani will further enhance Al Zorah’s premium position as the UAE's leading lifestyle and tourist destination. The restaurant will add to the development and highlight its holistic, well-integrated, community philosophy.
The development spans over 5.4 million square meters and comprises five districts; The Gates, The Shores, The Avenues, The Coves and The Fairways.
The leased areas of the venue will include an entrance at the Ground Floor, and an indoor area and open-air terrace at the roof top. The interiors will be light and open; subtle Arabian influences and modern accents will dominate the space and there will be multiple levels of privacy across the layout to accommodate families, ladies etc., according to personal preferences.
Al Zorah is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.
Figjam is a Dubai based food concept and design agency that unifies the disciplines of brand design, interior design and product development through an in-house team of specialists.