- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; March 4, 2018: Al Zorah, a premier mixed-use coastal living development in Ajman, signed an agreement with the region’s leading K-12 education provider, GEMS Education, to develop an outstanding school within the project.
With the introduction of a world-class educational institution in Al Zorah - an idyllic destination – which is making significant progress, the destination will further enhance its appeal to families, making it a desirable place to call home.
Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company, said: “The partnership with GEMS Education to set up a new school at Al Zorah strengthens our commitment to offer a nurturing place and a fully-integrated neighbourhood to our residents. The quality of education that GEMS schools offer is unparalleled and the communities stand to benefit greatly from this initiative.
“Al Zorah is specifically designed with families in mind and its relaxed, luxurious outdoor lifestyle is planned to appeal to any buyer in search of a sophisticated seaside community. Availability of school education will attract those looking for new areas to plant their roots and raise a family in a bustling and interactive community.”
Dino Varkey, Chief Executive Officer, GEMS Education, said: “GEMS Education is excited about this new project in Ajman and looks forward to bringing the families in this community the high-quality education that GEMS schools in the UAE are known for. We believe in providing quality education that brings out the genius in every child and our partnership with Al Zorah will be a reflection of this commitment.”
Located along the breath-taking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman, Al Zorah offers so many opportunities for experiential learning aimed to promote children’s wellbeing and wholesome physical development. With 60 per cent of the land area devoted to protected mangroves and public space, the site's natural beauty establishes the foundations for an eco-friendly lifestyle.
“The distinctive offerings at Al Zorah include the spectacular 18-hole Nicklaus Design championship golf course, The Oberoi Beach Resort and the recently unveiled Marina 1, offering diverse dining outlets and recreational attractions including motorised and non-motorised watersports activities, pearl diving excursions, berthing facilities, kayaking through the region’s most prized natural mangroves and a multipurpose event hall. Residents of Al Zorah will reap the benefits of living in an environment where their individual passions will thrive and children will grow up in healthy and safe surroundings,” explained Dana.
Al Zorah is rapidly ramping up the construction, blending the best of nature with modern amenities, to deliver refined residential places and high-end lifestyle experiences.