- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; April 7, 2015: His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman toured the Al Zorah project in Ajman endorsing the project as an integral part of Ajman’s vision in transforming the Emirate into one with a green economy that provides the best opportunities, while preserving the environment.
The Ajman Ruler was accompanied by Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince and President of the Executive Board; Sheikh Ahmed bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Representative of Ajman`s Ruler for Administrative and Financial Affairs, Chairman of the Economic Development Department and Ajman Free Zone Authority, and Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Chairman of Ajman Municipality and Planning Department.
The ruler’s visit coincided with the launch of the sale of Al Zorah Golf Villas, a highly exclusive collection of design-oriented ‘Golf Villas’ set within the premier waterfront and organically connected lifestyle development project. Emiratis from Ajman were provided an exclusive preview of the Golf Villas under the patronage of Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “We are honoured by the support extended by the Ajman Government and His Highness who firmly believe in the vast potential of this project to transform the Emirate.
“The Al Zorah Golf Villas have been designed and developed to meet the requirements of investors who seek the best in life. Al Zorah is in close proximity to Dubai, yet away from the bustle of city-life, and the wide range of outdoor pursuits further define the project. The free zone and freehold project provided an added incentive for an extraordinary investment opportunity for investors from around the world.”
Located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman and defined by the marvels of nature at their pristine best, Al Zorah blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life. Spread over an area of 5.4 million sq mtrs, the development is set apart from other destinations by its exotic setting of natural mangroves and seafront. A freehold development encompassing 12 kms of waterfront, 1.6 kms of sandy beaches and a 700,000 sq m golf course, Al Zorah is slowly rising up from the ground to create unprecedented communal living at its best.
The project is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.
Featuring rooftop terraces and set right on the Al Zorah Golf Course, the Golf Villas are a distinctive gated community within the destination. Residents will enjoy the sheer delight of a high-end golf course to the fullest with magnificent views as well as access to other sports and leisure activities within Al Zorah. Residents will have the golf course as their backyard unlike other developments that simply overlook the course. The entire community is interconnected with the course and the mangroves which lend a feel of living in natural surroundings.
Construction of the villas is well underway and is expected to be completed by mid-2016.
The elegant white architecture of the villas contrasts with the green surroundings with custom designs that offer rolling outdoor views onto the golf course. Semi-enclosed courtyards provide secondary open-air living spaces. Work on the golf course is expected to be complete by end of this year which means that the Golf Villas residents will move into a fully functional golf course.
HH Sheikh Humaid also inaugurated ‘The Pavilion’ – Al Zorah’s iconic sales centre that is an architectural marvel, and UAE-based franchise Shakespeare & Co., the themed restaurant chain, which opened its first outlet in Ajman within ‘The Pavilion’.
Shakespeare and Co., which is known for unique designs in each of their 21 branches, exhibited their newest design motif where Victorian meets contemporary. Featuring majestic floor to ceiling glass panels and breathtaking views of the nearby mangroves, the restaurant is a modern twist on their typical shabby chic décor with exhilarating views of Al Zorah's picturesque scenery. A spacious outdoor terrace provides guests the unique opportunity to dine while being entertained by the sights and sounds of Al Zorah's first inhabitants, the Flamingos. Its combined indoor and terrace seating accommodates up to 200 patrons.
‘The Pavilion’ was designed by French born architect and designer, Annabel Karim Kassar who is known for her creative designs. Sheltered under a magnificent illuminated canopy, ‘The Pavilion’ which serves as Al Zorah’s marketing and sales offices, is itself a multifunctional attraction for the development. An architectural masterpiece, spaces open up from under a folded crossed cut slab where the slope of the folded roof starts from the entrance at the South, and reaches up to the highest point where it leads to terraced belvedere spaces looking out to the mangrove. Kassar won the German Design Council – Iconic Award 2014 for her innovative design on ‘The Pavilion’, an honour bestowed upon by her industry peers.
First residents at Al Zorah are expected to move in by early 2016.