- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; May 29, 2016: The Governing Board of Al Zorah Development Company, a joint partnership between the Government of Ajman and Solidere International, reviewed all current projects valued at over AED 1.7 billion, at a board meeting to discuss the development and the performance of the organisation, held at The Pavilion at Al Zorah in Ajman.
Al Zorah is the flagship project of Solidere International in the UAE and owns and develops all the projects within the new community. The development will feature a unique gate at the entrance scheduled for completion in December 2016, making it a stand-out project in the Northern Emirates.
The meeting was presided over by His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Zorah Development Company, who lauded senior management for the strong construction and development progress seen at Al Zorah.
Roads, infrastructure and landscape work is already complete at the development, which embraces an organic lifestyle, complete with pedestrian trails, two million square metres of natural mangroves, 1.6 km beach front and 12 km of waterfront. The infrastructure works has been valued at AED 500 million.
Marina 1, home to the first of four marinas, which were completed 2 years ago with a total fit out value of AED 110 million, will open 47 berths for 80 foot yachts, by Q4 2016. Marina 1 will include a park encompassing over 17 retail and F&B outlets and a watersports centre which will host a variety of watersports within a sandy beach area, dedicated parking, lawn areas and play areas. Marina 1 Park is valued at AED 50 million.
Through the course of the meeting, the board also discussed signature projects under development, including the world-renowned Oberoi whose construction and development value is AED 550 million, which will come to Ajman for the first time to operate a 5-star resort – The Oberoi, AL Zorah - later this year. With 113 villas and suites, the Al Zorah, Oberoi is a prime example of a premium, sophisticated hospitality project that meets the development’s world-class standards.
The members of the board recognised the work being completed in Al Zorah’s Fairways district which features luxurious residences set around the Nicklaus Design 18-hole championship golf course which was built at AED 160 million, and was launched in December 2015. Residents will be ready to move into the first set of the Golf Villas located on the course by the end of summer 2016. The total value of the Golf Villas under construction is AED 350 million.
The Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) has already begun supplying power to all the projects and as each project comes to life will be fully powered for operations.
In addition, senior management strategised on future plans for the further growth of golf course which has already attracted much attention in the global golfing community.
H.H. Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Al Zorah Development Company, said: “Al Zorah is one of the most ambitious projects in the UAE and it is a matter of great pride to see it finally coming to life. We are confident that our project will have a strong impact on Ajman and its economy and we are keen to fulfil our long term goal of providing a high-quality destination to both residents and visitors looking for something unique.”
Nasser Chammaa, Chairman of Solidere and Solidere International and a member of the Board of Directors, added: “At Solidere we bring deep knowledge and expertise in real estate construction to create refined and sophisticated ‘Places for Life.’ We are extremely proud of the headway being made at Al Zorah, Solidere International’s flagship project in the UAE. We have witnessed significant progress in construction activity and look forward to what the future holds.”