- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; March 15, 2015: His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, presented Al Zorah Development Company with an award recognising its unique efforts in developing a long-lasting imprint in the transformation of Ajman’s urban landscape.
The award was presented at the 7th International Urban Planning Conference recently held at the Ajman Cultural Centre and attended by some of the region’s leading urban planning experts in addition to key international speakers.
Ajman’s premier waterfront and organically connected lifestyle development project, Al Zorah has rapidly established itself as a distinctive masterplan that sets itself apart as a development that brings a waterfront lifestyle focused on the wellness of its residents.
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “The Ajman Urban Planning Conference 2015 attempted to address questions of how cities are created, shaped, managed and marketed through events, and how those events in turn shape the city, its spaces, its image, and its identity.
“A healthy debate issued of how cities which successfully connect events as an integral part of a broader city development strategy will reap the benefits of generating wider cultural, social and economic benefits. In this context, the Al Zohra project, once completed, will provide a foundation of enhancing the liveability of Ajman and make it more attractive, both from an investor and resident point of view and from a tourist perspective.”
The Ajman civic stakeholders said that by creating a happy society led by sustainable development, it can mark an extraordinary change brought by the urbanisation of Ajman and the wider UAE. Al Zorah is expected to be a catalyst to that growth.
Located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman, the flagship project of Al Zorah Development Company is spread over an area of 5.4 million sq m. Set apart from other destinations by its exotic setting of natural mangroves and seafront, Al Zorah blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life. A freehold development encompassing 12 kms of waterfront, 1.6 kms of sandy beaches and a 700,000 sq m golf course, Al Zorah is slowly rising up from the ground to create unprecedented communal living at its best.
The development is all set to energise Ajman bringing in a truly world-class lifestyle destination that will enhance the Emirate’s competitiveness and development.
Al Zorah is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.