- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
UAE; September 16, 2014: Al Zorah, a naturally unique and organically connected lifestyle development, has made significant progress in its evolution as the UAE’s premier integrated lifestyle development.
Located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman, the flagship project of Al Zorah Development Company is spread over an area of 5.4 million sq m. Set apart from other destinations by its exotic setting of natural mangroves and seafront, Al Zorah blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life.
Away from the bustle of the city yet only 25 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport, Al Zorah is set to deliver intuitive lifestyle experiences for residents and visitors through the implementation of its innovative masterplan.
Al Zorah is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut. Solidere International is currently developing mixed-use projects across the Middle East region and other emerging markets globally.
His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nouaimi, Chairman of Al Zorah Development Company said: “Being one of the most ambitious developments in the UAE, Al Zorah presents unique opportunities for attractive investments in a refined coastal destination within Ajman's inspiring natural setting.”
Nasser Chammaa, CEO of Solidere International, said: “Our vision for Al Zorah is inspired from its serene natural attributes. We have been waiting for this exciting moment to start offering our future tenants and investors the opportunity to experience Solidere International’s refined Places for Life.”
“Al Zorah is more than another unique destination,” he added. “It is a refined way of life and a place to establish lifelong commitment to a community and to set roots in the UAE. It is a place to enjoy distinctive tourist attractions, safe and well-integrated outdoor activities. None of this could have happened without the exceptional and instrumental support and facilitation of our partners, the Ruler and the Government of Ajman.”
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, explained that the focus of the masterplan is to ensure that residents and visitors can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in total harmony with nature.
“Life comes naturally at Al Zorah,” he added. “Envisaged to be the ultimate getaway for homes or holidays, the community is an all-inclusive mixed-use development that showcases all the lifestyle amenities that add tremendous value.”
He said that Al Zorah is a destination like no other and offers a “new UAE lifestyle and touristic destination in a spirit-uplifting natural setting. As a free zone development, it brings unparalleled value to residents and investors. It provides 100 per cent ownership of business, land, villas and apartments and a hassle-free approach to setting up business to achieve the long-term growth objectives of our valued clientele.”
Residents and visitors will enjoy pedestrian friendly environments, small parks, waterfront and mangroves board walks, as well as dedicated landscaped routes for jogging, cycling and buggies. Nearly two-third of the masterplan focuses on creating open public spaces that differentiates Al Zorah from urban master-planned projects.
Nestled by over 1 million sq m. of natural mangroves, home to more than 58 bird species including the elegant pink flamingos, 12 km of waterfront and 1.6 km of sandy beaches, leisure becomes a natural lifestyle at Al Zorah. The Marina watersports Club designed for refined leisure, brings an active lifestyle and nature-oriented outdoor activities including rowing, kayaking, sailing, fishing and mangroves exploration, to become part of a daily routine.
Highlighted by quality and celebrating individuality, Al Zorah has five key districts - The Gateway, Beachfront, Peninsula, Creekside and Golfcourse. The Gateway is the entrance of Al Zorah from Sheikh Mohamad Bin Zayed Road and will also feature retail facilities and high-rise towers, while the Beachfront will accommodate high-end resorts, a beach club and boardwalk and beachfront residential serviced apartments.
The Peninsula, inter-connected by a network of pedestrian passages, features an entertainment complex, a marina, Al Zorah souks and a lifestyle centre. The Creekside is a residential and hotel quarter with direct access to the waterfront promenade, the marinas and mangrove exploration trail.
Al Zorah’s 18-hole golf course, by Nicklaus Design, is located within a natural preserved environment of native sandy areas and mangroves. Switzerland-based Troon Golf, the world's leading high-end golf development company, will operate and manage the project.
Al Zorah waterfront will include six world-class resorts and serviced residences with spectacular panoramic views of the ocean and mangroves. In addition, other hotels are planned around the marinas and on locations overlooking the mangroves. The Oberoi Hotels & Resorts will manage the first 5 star luxury resort on the beach with more details to be announced in due course. A wellness centre will create an oasis of tranquility, a resourceful retreat away from a fast paced urban lifestyle.
Phase one of Al Zorah is currently progressing to deliver four marinas, two world-class beachfront hotels and resorts, the golf course, clubhouse, golf view villas, serviced residential apartments, boardwalk, beach club and wellness centre.