- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; January 31, 2018: Al Zorah,a unique premium mixed-use development, nestled in the exotic setting of natural mangroves and a vast seafront in Ajman, redefines its position as the UAE’s must-visit lifestyle and leisure destination by officially opening its first creek-side development, Marina 1, boasting over 15 new dining outlets and recreational options on Thursday, February 1.
Al Zorah Marina 1, under the guiding hand of renowned marina operators, ART Marine, is now offering world-class berthing and rescue services for boats and yachts between 8 and 40 metres. Boat owners can now moor, access the promenade and enjoy the new dining and recreational facilities at Marina 1. Additionally, the 37-metre luxury yacht, Nordic Star is available for charter for a variety of purposes, from dockside business meetings to full day excursions, or weekend cruises.
The expansive, architecturally designed Al Zorah Marina 1 is home to a recreational park featuring a diverse range of food and beverage outlets such as Operation Falafel, La Villa, Kaakunada, Colorato, Sweetcorn, Aquabrown Coffee, Funtastico Snack Shack, Z lounge and cruise floating restaurant, Marsa Ajman.
Mr. Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company said: “Al Zorah Marina 1 is a place where you can discover, explore and socialise with your family and friends. Offering Northern Emirates residents and tourists an idyllic waterfront destination, the unveiled development blends leisure facilities with a collection of restaurants and lounges. Located just 15 minutes away from the City Centre Ajman, one can reach this destination through road, seaplane, Ajman abra and yachts from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Abu Dhabi.
“With the launch of the Marina 1, Al Zorah will further transform into a thriving community wherein our Golf Villas residents and guests can spend a relaxing getaway at the 5-star The Oberoi Beach Resort, enjoy golfing at the 18-hole Nicklaus Design championship golf course managed by Troon Golf, kayak through serene natural mangroves or moor at the marina’s berthing facilities and experience diverse recreational offerings.
Combining lifestyle with leisure, Al Zorah Marina 1 provides a host of entertainment venues for guests of all ages such as The Groovy Park, a family friendly food park with an outdoor cinema surrounded with themed flower-decorated food trucks reminiscent of the 1960s and 70s. Funtastico, an outdoor amusement attraction for families and kids aged 3 to 14 years old, is filled with a range of exciting rides, attractions and games such as bumper boats, trampoline, quadricycles, bouncy slides and castles for the little ones.
Moreover, a leading multipurpose events facility, BIEL, spread over 1,800 square meters can host and cater to a wide array of events, from professional trade exhibitions to public consumer shows, from concerts and congresses to weddings and gala dinners.
“One can experience Ajman from an extraordinary perspective with recently introduced aerial sightseeing excursions and seaplane tours by Seawings,” explained Dana. “UAE residents and visitors looking for an exciting vacation can enjoy motorised and non-motorised water sporting activities, pearl diving excursions, kayaking along with edutainment tours through the region’s most prized natural mangroves home to over 118 species of native marine species and migratory birds, with our partners ALT (Adventure Leisure Tourism), Quest for Adventure and Ajman Pearl.”
Marina 1 will also be offering a perfect setting for outdoor physical challenges with the opening of Al Zorah Bootcamp to promote wellness and fitness in the community.