- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; March 3, 2015: Ajman’s premier waterfront and organically connected lifestyle development project, Al Zorah has invested over AED 500 million in infrastructure, with the awarding of an AED 115 million contract for the final stage of Phase 1 infrastructure works.
With the initial stages of infrastructure development already completed, the new contract to AIMS Group covers the rest of the road and utility networks to support all Phase one components of the premiere destination. The work is scheduled for completion in the fourth quarter of this year.
Located along the breathtaking natural peninsula on the coastline of Ajman, the flagship project of Al Zorah Development Company is spread over an area of 5.4 million sq m. Set apart from other destinations by its exotic setting of natural mangroves and seafront, Al Zorah blends the best of nature with the finest in modern amenities to create refined places for life. A freehold development encompassing 12 kms of waterfront, 1.6 kms of sandy beaches and a 700,000 sq m golf course, Al Zorah is slowly rising up from the ground to create unprecedented communal living at its best.
The first phase of the AED 2 billion development will welcome its first residents later this year. The key components that will provide a refreshing and vibrant lifestyle for residents and visitors include: a 113 key beach resort operated by Oberoi, a 192 key beach resort operated by Lux, an 18-hole Golf Course by Nicklaus Design, 42 premium residential villas on the golf course, serviced residential apartments, and The Pavilion, Al Zorah’s sales centre.
The Phase 1 infrastructure works included the design, earthworks, work on four marinas that can accommodate over 200 boats, the 18-hole championship golf course, highway linking Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road to Al Zorah, the entire road and utility network, bridge, and water edge protection across 3.5 km of waterfront.
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “The foundations of the success of any property development project spread over such a large area like Al Zorah, is dependent on the connectivity of its individual components.
“We are committed to the comforts of our future residents right from the start and we are ensuring that the entire project is geared to provide a holistic lifestyle from day one when people move in. Al Zorah is all about creating that special value for our investors and we can see that vision coming to life already.”
The development is all set to energise Ajman bringing in a truly world-class lifestyle destination that will enhance the Emirate’s competitiveness and development.
Al Zorah is masterfully crafted and planned by Solidere International, renowned for developing refined ‘Places for Life,’ and principally established in Dubai International Financial Centre by Solidere, the Lebanese public company that is responsible for the urban regeneration of downtown Beirut.