- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; 4 March, 2016: Al Zorah, one of the UAE’s most innovative and eco-conscious mixed-use destinations, known for embodying the ethos of “natural living” pushed its environmental agenda, through the sponsorship of the 4th Ajman International Environment Conference, 2016. The symposium was held at the Sheikh Zayed Centre for Conferences and Exhibitions from 2-3 March, 2016.
In its fourth year, the conference convened scientists, experts, and decision makers to focus on shifting the paradigm on sustainability so that it is viewed as a value-adding framework in technology and business. Processes for innovation were explored with an emphasis on customising green practices for the unique environment of Ajman, the UAE, GCC countries, and the Middle East.
The event saw various international speakers from all across the globe who shared their valuable insights on sustainability and how it is a priority in the business world today. Topics included Smart Cities; Green Infrastructure; Land, Waste, and Emergency Management Innovations; and Best Practices across the industry.
Al Zorah, the unique residential, commercial and lifestyle development, set along 12 kms of waterfront, and 1.6 kms of sandy beaches, in addition to an 18-hole Nicklaus Design championship golf course, is attracting the interest of investors and home-owners looking to experience an alternative lifestyle.
The community has sutainability in its DNA as reflected in its use of best practices in preserving its 2 million sq.mtrs of mangroves, along with its natural habitat, thereby breathing life and greenery into the Northern Emirate.
The development is one of the country's first real estate project to seamlessly bring together nature, construction, interior design, urban planning, sports, leisure, dining and recreation to create a truly sustainable and organic lifestyle for residents and visitors. The 'Conscious Living' concept has become a reality as these elements are woven into every metre of the development.
Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company, said: “Al Zorah is honoured to have sponsored this important event which received great feedback this year. The annual conference was the perfect opportunity for the industry’s brightest minds to get together and promote the idea of sustainability, which is central to Solidere International’s work at Al Zorah. The Ajman International Environment Conference was also the ideal platform for people across industries to learn more about sustainability and its relationship with technology - something that is shaping our future.”
The conference also featured engaging breakout sessions that enlightened visitors on the most recent and up to date technologies currently being used across business and technology to promote eco-friendly working environments.