- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; October xx, 2016: Al Zorah Development, the joint partnership between the Government of Ajman and Solidere International, brings to its premier coastal destination a new wellness service retreat with wellness expert, The LifeCo, which will introduce the brand’s world-renowned wellness centre with its programs to the region for the very first time.
The extraordinary natural setting at Al Zorah combined with an exciting new concept for health and wellbeing will provide visitors and residents an idyllic opportunity and a new way of life in the UAE. The 'Conscious Living' concept becomes a reality as projects like this are woven into every square foot of the AL Zorah development
The LifeCo, a renowned wellness brand known for its unique detoxing and health programs in more than six locations including Phuket, Thailand and all over Turkey, will commence the construction of its first retreat in GCC by mid-2017. Spread across 90,000 square feet on two levels above ground, The LifeCo at Al Zorah wellness project will be set right in the midst and on the highest point of the lush 18-hole Nicklaus-Design golf course and adjacent to the 2-million square meters of natural mangroves, home to over 58 species of birds and diverse marine-life.
The wellness center will enable a wonderful atmosphere for its guests to absorb the benefits offered by LifeCo’s expert therapists and Al Zorah’s natural settings.
On signing the agreement between Al Zorah and EZ Wellness, the investors of The LifeCo at Al Zorah, Imad Dana, CEO of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “At Al Zorah, our aim has been to introduce a refined lifestyle experience to the UAE by providing all our future residents and visitors with unique offerings which are in harmony with nature. The LifeCo brand is associated with rejuvenation and wellness based on a holistic approach, supporting natural therapies with spa facilities and professional medical staff. For a LifeCo guest, the process of healing will begin when they arrive at our unique destination, Al Zorah, which is designed to provide tranquility and peace that one can only get by being close to nature.”
Translating its award winning concept for the first time in GCC, The LifeCo at Al Zorah aims to provide a more personalised experience through its revolutionary and innovative programs to all the residents and guests of Al Zorah.
The LifeCo at Al Zorah wellness center will boast a layered approach to wellness with treatments that are an intuitive mix of science and human awareness, where a high-tech and high-touch approach defines service that is crafted around the individual. The LifeCo at Al Zorah will offer a wide range of holistic wellness, rejuvenation and beauty treatments administered under the guidance of expert therapists to all the keen residents within the development.
LifeCo’s current five serene locations across the globe has been attracting worldwide celebrities and over the last 10 years has proudly treated over 30,000 guests providing an ultimate experience in detoxifying, tranquillity and rejuvenation.
Mohammed Ameer Said, Owner of EZ Wellness, said: “Operating within the settings of Al Zorah is the perfect environment for the wellness centre, where abundant nature and air quality brings together a 360 degree holistic approach to good health. Guests to The LifeCo can complete a minimum 4-day program of any type through a pleasant and comfortable stay on-site which will offer several proven benefits such as better functioning digestion, healthier & shinier skin, boosted metabolism & immune system, sense of lightness, cleaned gut and many more.”
The centre will be able to help cure people with diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, high fatty liver detoxification of all toxins of the body, among other healing treatments as well as providing rehabilitation for addicts, such as smoking, food, among others.
The prime brand commitment is to the environment and the LifeCo wellness centre is being meticulously planned with the intent to blend within the refined natural and coastal living offered at Al Zorah. The centre will be designed and appointed in compliance with Al Zorah’s dedication to design and reverence for the environment.