- AJMAN, UAE; MAY 24, 2018: GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT AL ZORAH LAYS FOUNDATION
- MARCH 4, 2018: AL ZORAH TO BE HOME TO A GEMS EDUCATION SCHOOL
- JANUARY 31, 2018: AL ZORAH LAUNCHES MARINA 1 TO OFFER DIVERSE HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- NOVEMBER 28, 2017: AL ZORAH INTRODUCES ADRENALINE-FUELLED WATERSPORTS
- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; August 27, 2017: Al Zorah, the 5.4 million square metre luxury and lifestyle destination on the natural peninsula of Ajman, is ramping up the tourism appeal of the destination with the launch of Kayak Tours through its natural mangroves and lagoons soon.
Offering visitors the opportunity to explore one of the region’s most prized natural mangroves, which has been officially declared as a Wetland of International Importance by the Ramsar Convention, the Kayak Tours will be conducted by ‘Quest for Adventure,’ an adventure sports company.
Open to the public including students through a guided schools programme, the Kayak Tours are scheduled to commence in September and is expected to catalyse the tourism scene and further establish Al Zorah as a must-visit tourist and lifestyle destination.
Spanning an area of over 1 million square metres, the thick, natural mangroves of Al Zorah is home to over 102 species of native and migratory birds including the famed pink flamingoes that can be spotted throughout the year and more so during the nesting season. The area is abundant with a variety of corals, fish, molluscs and indigenous flora, making it a highly sought-after destination for tourists as well as scientists and researchers to conduct field studies.
Imad Dana, Chief Executive Officer of Al Zorah Development Company, said: “Al Zorah is a luxury destination in the Middle East built around an undisturbed ecosystem underlined by rich biodiversity. With the Ramsar Convention placing Al Zorah on the global map to highlight its immense environmental value, we are offering visitors, including students, the opportunity to explore the natural mangroves and creek through the Kayak Tours. The tours will open doors to memorable experiences with the promise of sighting a range of native and migratory birds. The serene ambience of the mangroves will be truly uplifting for every visitor.”
Furthermore, Marina 1 at Al Zorah, which is constructed along the creek, offers sweeping views of the mangroves, and will host several additional activities by the year-end. Activities that are being planned include seaplane tours, abra rides, watersports, land-based adventure sports, an outdoor fitness club and an array of waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Al Zorah will announce the official launch of the Kayak Tours and subsequent Marina 1 activities soon. For more information, please contact Al Zorah at email@example.com