- AUGUST 27, 2017: AL ZORAH, AJMAN IS ALL SET TO HOST KAYAK TOURS THROUGH ITS NATURAL MANGROVES AND LAGOONS
- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; April 25, 2017: Al Zorah, a premium, waterfront, lifestyle and leisure destination by Solidere International and the Government of Ajman, announced the official opening of Marina 1 - the development’s first fully constructed and fitted out marina at the ongoing Arabian Travel Market. Marina 1 part of the four built marinas, is constructed along the creek and offers sweeping views of the thick, natural mangroves of Ajman.
To bring Marina 1 to life, Al Zorah has partnered with Art Marine as the marina operator and Boat Pilot as Al Zorah’s water sports operator.
Art Marine by Abraaj Group is the Middle East’s largest and most recognised 360-degree regional leisure yachting enterprise. The company will offer world-class berthing facilities for boats and yachts between 8-40 meters in length and sea rescue services on a 24-hour basis. Other services by Art Marine includes boat purchase, valet, insurance and brokerage, cleaning and maintenance of all boats as well as reserved parking spaces near Marina 1. A refuelling station for boats is also located near Marina 1 within Creek.
On the other hand, Boat Pilot, is a best-in-class certified water sports operator, specialized in area of risk and safety management. With several water sports activities, available at Marina 1, Boat Pilot will ensure a safe and secure environment for all sports enthusiasts.
Imad Dana, CEO of Al Zorah Development Company, said:“Al Zorah is coming alive with several lifestyle and leisure components and this is yet another milestone in the development of Al Zorah as a premium, international destination. We recently celebrated the opening of The Oberoi Beach Resorts and now Marina 1 opens doors to water sports enthusiasts.”
Commenting on the new appointments at Marina 1, he further adds: “By appointing best-in-class and fully dedicated marine operators, we have ensured that our guests receive the highest quality of service that one expects in an internationally reputed, luxury destination. Providing the most luxurious guest experience is at the core of what we do and we are sure that Marina 1 will live up to our guests’ expectations.”
Additionally, Al Zorah Water Sports Centre, operated by Boat Pilot, will offer motorised and non-motorised sports which include jet skiing, water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking amongst much more. The destination will also host special activities like Stand-Up Paddle Boating Championships, Best Underwater Photo Competition and Jet-Skiing Acrobatic Displays.
Moreover, guests can also enjoy mangrove exploration tours within 2 million sqm of natural mangroves.
Eventually, Marina 1 will also boast a 100,000 m2 creek side development. The creek will be home to a recreational park, over 17 food & beverage outlets, retail facilities and entertainment venues for all age-groups This Marina will become the new go-to place for the UAE and will provide guests an intuitive experience.”
Arrival to Al Zorah is a one of a kind experience. One can reach this destination through road, sea plane boats and yachts.
Al Zorah has many leisure and lifestyle components