- APRIL 25, 2017: AL ZORAH ANNOUNCES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF MARINA 1 AT ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET, 2017
- APRIL 11, 2017: RULER OF AJMAN TOURS THE OBEROI BEACH RESORT, AL ZORAH
- OCTOBER 6, 2016: AL ZORAH INKS AGREEMENT WITH THE LIFECO TO INTRODUCE THE FIRST WELLNESS RETREAT IN THE GCC
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH TO SHOWCASE MAJOR DEVELOPMENT UPDATES AT CITYSCAPE GLOBAL 2016
- 4 JULY, 2016 - THE OBEROI, AL ZORAH WELCOMES MR. BURKHARD WOLTER AS GENERAL MANAGER OF LUXURIOUS COASTAL PROPERTY
- JUNE 14, 2016 - MEMBERS OF EMIRATES YOUTH COUNCIL HOLD ‘YOUTH CIRCLES’ WORKSHOP IN AL ZORAH TO DRIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE UAE
- MAY 28, 2016 - AL ZORAH’S PHASE ONE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE FOR COMPLETION BY END-2016
- APRIL 27, 2016 - HIGH-PROFILE JAPANESE DELEGATION EXPLORES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AL ZORAH
- MARCH 4, 2016 - AL ZORAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT AJMAN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2016
- FEBRUARY 7, 2016 - AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB HONOURED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR NOMINATION
- FEBRUARY 3, 2016 - AL ZORAH WELCOMES OVER 150 STUDENTS ON ‘WORLD WETLANDS DAY’
- AL ZORAH MOVIE
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - SHEIKH HUMAID BIN RASHID AL NUAIMI INAUGURATES NICKLAUS-DESIGN AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- DECEMBER 9, 2015 - AL ZORAH HOSTS MARINA EXPERTS
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 - EUROPE'S RYDER CUP CAPTAIN, DARREN CLARKE, PLAYS AL ZORAH GOLF CLUB
- OCTOBER 25, 2015 - AJMAN RULER VISITS 540HA AL ZORAH DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - AL ZORAH UNVEILS TWO NEW EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES
- JULY 12, 2015 - AL ZORAH TO BRING AJMANI ARABIC F&B BRAND, THANANI, TO LIFE
- MAY 21, 2015 - HIGH-PROFILE LEBANESE TRADE DELEGATION TOURS AL ZORAH
- APRIL 7, 2015 - AL ZORAH’S PREMIUM GOLF VILLAS LAUNCHED
- MARCH 15, 2015 - AL ZORAH RECEIVES TOP ACCOLADE
- MARCH 3, 2015 - AL ZORAH INVESTS OVER AED 500 MILLION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 - AL ZORAH, UAE’S PREMIER LIFESTYLE AND TOURISTIC DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS LUXURIOUS ‘GOLF VILLAS’
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - ‘LIVING COMES NATURALLY’
Ajman, UAE; April 11, 2017: His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman toured and inspected The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah as the emirate’s first beachfront 5-star resort opened its doors last week. He was accompanied by His Highness Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman.
Also present were His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Chairman, Al Zorah Development Company and Chairman of Ajman Municipality and Planning Department; Nasser Chammaa, Chairman of Solidere International; Oussama Kabbani, COO, Solidere International and Imad Dana, CEO, Al Zorah Development Company, along with other government officials. Vikram Oberoi, CEO and Managing Director, The Oberoi Group and Arjun Oberoi, Managing Director – Development, The Oberoi Group also graced the occasion.
The group of officials and dignitaries took a detailed tour of the property where they witnessed the unique design and experience of the resort curated by Solidere International.
His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi said: “We are grateful to their Highnesses for approving and showing such a keen interest in Al Zorah’s first beach resort which will drive growth in the country’s tourism numbers, especially in the Northern Emirates. Al Zorah’s flagship hospitality property is synonymous with luxury and great service. With this opening, guests will be able to enjoy the extensive beauty of the development.”
Unique amongst luxury hotels in the UAE, The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah boasts a sophisticated design and is set near the two million square meters of natural mangrove forests, an exceptional 18-hole Nicklaus Design championship Golf Club, a fully-completed marina – Marina 1, and a soon to open watersports facility, all in harmony with nature.
Nasser Chammaa said: “We celebrate the launch of The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah which represents the vision of Solidere International developing Al Zorah as a destination known for its refined architecture and design suitable for the natural environment. The opening of the world-class beach resort will further boost investor confidence for the destination across all its diverse components. We will continue to develop Al Zorah’s residential, commercial and hospitality projects along with the Ajman Government in creating ‘refined places for life’. With the resort now open to tourists and residents, Al Zorah will serve to enhance the UAE’s luxury hospitality sector.”
Imad Dana said: “Set within the grand destination of Al Zorah, the resort offers more than just its premises to visitors but an entire offering of tranquil yet vibrant waterfront living. Visitors to our destination are already enjoying the sight of completed landscaped roads and infrastructure and the recreational public parks. The development is abuzz with activity with several hundred golfers who play at the adjacent 18-hole championship Al Zorah Golf Course every week, even as yacht and boat owners will soon start berthing at our fully fitted marina - Marina 1.”
Designed by the architecture genius - Piero Lissoni, the hotel will flaunt an all suites and villas resort. With use of rich and bright colors, abundant light, natural materials, each room is designed with extreme luxury and is dominated by the view of the pristine beach.
Mr. P.R.S. Oberoi, Executive Chairman of The Oberoi Group, said “We are pleased to present The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah, which offers the highest standards of luxury and hospitality. A number of Oberoi Hotels have been recognised as amongst the best in the world. I am confident that The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah with its unique location, aesthetic design and a committed young team will offer distinctive Oberoi service to travellers from around the world.”
Within the hotel's chic indoor, guests can enjoy the finest, nutritional, international cuisine while taking in panoramic ocean vistas. The delectable offerings include the main restaurant inspired by an international menu, Sea Grill restaurant serving fresh fish and seafood in traditionally friendly, nutrient-conserving method and the Poolside lounge that serves light, healthy tapas and a variety of fresh juices.
Sensio Spa by the Oberoi offers Western, Eastern and signature Oberoi massage therapies, Turkish hammams and Ayurveda. The magnificent spa is a charming composition of private therapy suites along naturally lit, open air corridors dotted with trees.
The new resort will also offer a 24-hour gymnasium equipped with cardiovascular machines, machines and free weights and a heated infinity pool. The resort also offers state-of-the-art ultra-modern business center equipped with private meeting rooms for the business propositions around the community and a conference room.
With major completion announcements being made, Solidere International has ensured that the overall project looks beautiful with site levelling and spectacular landscaping. The well thought-out and detailed structuring of Al Zorah is a key component, lending the road network character and hierarchy. From the gate to each of the districts, visitors and potential investors will enjoy a breath-taking drive that reflects the right return on investments offered within the development.